Servs: 8 Prep:
"'Both crisp and hearty, this snack's one that is often requested by my family,' says Trish Perrin of Keizer, Oregon."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- add 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 4 green onions, sliced
- add 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (save pulp for another use). Place potatoes skins on a greased baking sheet. Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper; brush over both sides of skins. Bake at 475 degrees F for 7 minutes; turn. Bake until crisp, about 7 minutes more. Sprinkle bacon and cheddar cheese inside skins. Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and onions. Serve immediately.