buffalo chicken wings
"Let your palette fly away on wings of fire - easy, spicy buffalo wings!"
Click "Yummy!" if this recipe looks good to you. Learn more.
Have a suggestion/comment about this recipe? Let the community know here:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" linkChange Serving Size
- add 4 tablespoons butter
- add 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- add 24 chicken wings
- add 5 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- add 2 quarts vegetable oil for deep frying
- add salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or deep fryer, deep fry chicken wings in oil until done, about 10 minutes. Remove chicken and oil from skillet/fryer, drain oil and reserve chicken.
- Melt butter/margarine in skillet, then add vinegar and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir all together. Add cooked chicken to sauce and stir over low heat to coat. The longer the wings simmer in the sauce, the hotter they will be. Serve warm.
I did it!
cookbookcooker 04:01, 16 Jul 2008
jeorey16 16:45, 08 Feb 2008