A great recipe from Food Network, I'm going to make this for a holiday brunch.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 loaf challah bread
- add 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- add 1/2 stick butter
- add 4 eggs
- add 1/2 cup whole milk
- Slice challah bread into thick pieces.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, fresh cranberries together.
- Cut a pocket into the bread and stuff cream cheese mixture inside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- Dip stuffed bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place bread in pan, heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side.