Keep these in the freezer for those busy morning!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 slices white bread
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1/2 cup icing sugar
- add 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- add 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- add 2 eggs
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a shallow dish, beat together the eggs, sugar, milk, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a fork until well blended.
- Dip each bread strip into the egg mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat.
- Cook the bread strips a few at a time for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately or cool completely, flash freeze on cookie sheet, then store in a labeled freezer bag.
- To serve: reheat in the oven, toaster oven, or microwave until heated through.