Another 2 point breakfast recipe from Hungrygirl.com. So simple and easy it makes you wonder why you didn't think of it before.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 2 slices bread
- add cinnamon
- add 1/3 cup egg substitute
- add Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine egg beaters, vanilla and some cinnamon.
- Use the egg mixture as an egg wash and dip the bread strips into it.
- Cook in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- When both sides of the bread strips are brown, sprinkle with Splenda and more cinnamon.
- Serve with sugar free syrup or plain yogurt.