Yummy breakfast, comes from my best friend Patty. Be sure and use nice thick bread like texas toast or even french bread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- add 1/8 cup skim milk
- add 6 slices bread
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- add 4 large eggs
- Slice bread into 4" long pieces ½ " thick.Mix eggs with milk, and blend
- spices with sugar and stir into egg mixture.
- Dip bread pieces into egg
- mixture and grill at 350-375 for 2-3 minutes, turning so that toast is
- browned on all sides.